AMI 35th Reunion- Professional Development Day – Postponed to June 4, 2021
Due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, the reunion has been postponed to June 4, 2021
Colorado School of Mines - Green Center
Due to the COVID-19 environment that we are all trying to work with, the AMI Board has decided to postpone this year’s reunion to June 4, 2021. We will plan to have the event again in Golden, Colorado at the Colorado School of Mines Green Center. Registration may be pushed to the June 4, 2021 date, or you may request a refund if you are unable to attend. Thank you for your patience as we all rework things to make sure the health and safety of our communities is our top priority.
Be Well, Be Safe, and we look forward to seeing you all in 2021.
Theme: “Opening Doors and Windows for Women”
8 am – 5 pm
Colorado School of Mines, Green Center, Golden Colorado
Address: 924 16th Street, Golden, CO 80401
We want you to be part of this great learning opportunity.
We are looking forward to a great day this summer.
Registration fees: $150
Retirees registration fee: $100
(Includes breakfast and lunch. There will be a cash bar happy hour at the end of the day)
To register click here:
Please save the date. We look forward to having a great program for you.
Questions, feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado School of Mines
Organized by former AMI Directors Cindy Underwood-Anderson and Lia Franklin, AMI's September 2018 reunion brought together women leaders from more than 10 cohorts and across multiple generations and from 20 colleges and universities.
REUNION THEME: What's Next in Higher Education?
The all-day reunion included plenty of time for conversation and for participants to get re-connected. The event also included 5 presentations on topic related to future trends and mindful career-building in higher education:
- Dr. Kim Poast, Vice President for Student Success, Colorado Department of Higher Eduction: "What's Next for Colorado colleges and universities..."
- Wendy Winter-Search, Associate Director of Career Services, Colorado School of Mines: "Preparing for What's Next in Your Career"
- Amanda de la Rosa, Director of Equity and Chief of Staff CDHE: "Equity in Colorado Higher Education"
- Becca Clauer, AXA Advisors & Krista Beauchamp, Associate at Goodspeed and Merrill (Attorneys): "Retirement and Estate Planning for Women Higher Education"
- Lauren Jensen, Outreach Coordinator, Colorado School of Mines: "Mindfulness & Wellness"
Re-Connect with Women Leaders from Colorado & Wyoming
Highlighting the Diversity of Expertise in the Region
The Long-Lasting Impact of AMI
The Learning of One Day to Impact the Rest of Your Career