AMI 35th Reunion- Professional Development Day – Postponed to June 4, 2021
AMI Reunion June 4, 2021
To be held remotely
Due to the COVID-19 protocols, the CNWL Board has made the difficult decision to host the June 2021 AMI Reunion remotely. We had very much hoped to catch up with our wonderful AMI alumna in person at Colorado School of Mines. And now, we look look forward to reconnecting with you in a virtual meeting space. The 2021 AMI Reunion will be an engaging day with a blend networking and professional development.
Theme: “Opening Doors and Windows for Women”
June 4, 2021, 8 am – 5 pm
In consideration of the lower-event costs and tighter COVID budgets, we have reduced the attendance fees by 50%.
Registration fees: $75
Retirees registration fee: $50
If you registered in advance at the higher cost, please contact Lia Franklin for reimbursement options at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, feel free to contact: email@example.com
Colorado School of Mines
Organized by former AMI Directors Cindy Underwood-Anderson and Lia Franklin, AMI's September 2018 reunion brought together women leaders from more than 10 cohorts and across multiple generations and from 20 colleges and universities.
REUNION THEME: What's Next in Higher Education?
The all-day reunion included plenty of time for conversation and for participants to get re-connected. The event also included 5 presentations on topic related to future trends and mindful career-building in higher education:
- Dr. Kim Poast, Vice President for Student Success, Colorado Department of Higher Eduction: "What's Next for Colorado colleges and universities..."
- Wendy Winter-Search, Associate Director of Career Services, Colorado School of Mines: "Preparing for What's Next in Your Career"
- Amanda de la Rosa, Director of Equity and Chief of Staff CDHE: "Equity in Colorado Higher Education"
- Becca Clauer, AXA Advisors & Krista Beauchamp, Associate at Goodspeed and Merrill (Attorneys): "Retirement and Estate Planning for Women Higher Education"
- Lauren Jensen, Outreach Coordinator, Colorado School of Mines: "Mindfulness & Wellness"
Re-Connect with Women Leaders from Colorado & Wyoming
Highlighting the Diversity of Expertise in the Region
The Long-Lasting Impact of AMI
The Learning of One Day to Impact the Rest of Your Career