AMI 35th Reunion- Professional Development Day – Postponed to June 4, 2021
AMI 2021 Reunion June 4, 2021
To be held remotely
Theme: “Opening Doors and Windows for Women Leaders in Higher Education”
Date: June 4, 2021, 8:30 am – 5 pm
The AMI reunion will be held on Zoom and includes a well-paced schedule designed for networking, wellbeing in a virtual venue, and AMAZING speakers!
Here’s a peek at the list of speakers and talks:
Dr. Carolyn Stefanco, Past-President of the College of Saint Rose, Albany
Women in Higher Education Leadership: Practices and Policies That Make a Difference
Dr. Cori Wong, Assistant Vice President for Diversity, CSU- Fort Collins,
Why Women Hurt and How to Heal Across Difference
Dr. Kristyn White, Dean of Continuing Education, CSU-Pueblo
Dr. Donna Souder, Executive Director Organizational Development & AMI Board Member, CSU-Pueblo
Beth Monteiro, JD, Executive Director of Central Wyoming College Foundation
It’s OK to Build Your Own Higher Education Career Ladder; Just Make Sure It Works for You
We’ve built-in 3 bio & wellness breaks, 2 networking sessions, and 1 social hour (plan to bring a beverage of your choice).
Fees: in consideration of the lower-event costs and tighter COVID budgets, we have reduced the attendance fees by 50%.
Registration fees: $75
Retirees registration fee: $50
If you registered in advance at the higher cost, please contact Lia Franklin for reimbursement options at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To attend, register by June 3, 2021 at 5pm
Register HERE through BLACKTIE
Questions, feel free to contact: email@example.com
Colorado School of Mines
Organized by former AMI Directors Cindy Underwood-Anderson and Lia Franklin, AMI's September 2018 reunion brought together women leaders from more than 10 cohorts and across multiple generations and from 20 colleges and universities.
REUNION THEME: What's Next in Higher Education?
The all-day reunion included plenty of time for conversation and for participants to get re-connected. The event also included 5 presentations on topic related to future trends and mindful career-building in higher education:
- Dr. Kim Poast, Vice President for Student Success, Colorado Department of Higher Eduction: "What's Next for Colorado colleges and universities..."
- Wendy Winter-Search, Associate Director of Career Services, Colorado School of Mines: "Preparing for What's Next in Your Career"
- Amanda de la Rosa, Director of Equity and Chief of Staff CDHE: "Equity in Colorado Higher Education"
- Becca Clauer, AXA Advisors & Krista Beauchamp, Associate at Goodspeed and Merrill (Attorneys): "Retirement and Estate Planning for Women Higher Education"
- Lauren Jensen, Outreach Coordinator, Colorado School of Mines: "Mindfulness & Wellness"
Re-Connect with Women Leaders from Colorado & Wyoming
Highlighting the Diversity of Expertise in the Region
The Long-Lasting Impact of AMI
The Learning of One Day to Impact the Rest of Your Career