AMI 35th Reunion- Professional Development Day – June 19th – Golden, Colorado
JUNE 19, 2020
Colorado School of Mines - Green Center
Theme: “Opening Doors and Windows for Women”
8 am – 5 pm
Colorado School of Mines, Green Center, Golden Colorado
Address: 924 16th Street, Golden, CO 80401
We want you to be part of this great learning opportunity.
We are looking forward to a great day this summer.
Registration fees: $150
Retirees registration fee: $100
(Includes breakfast and lunch. There will be a cash bar happy hour at the end of the day)
To register click here:
Please save the date. We look forward to having a great program for you.
Questions, feel free to contact: email@example.com
Colorado School of Mines
Organized by former AMI Directors Cindy Underwood-Anderson and Lia Franklin, AMI's September 2018 reunion brought together women leaders from more than 10 cohorts and across multiple generations and from 20 colleges and universities.
REUNION THEME: What's Next in Higher Education?
The all-day reunion included plenty of time for conversation and for participants to get re-connected. The event also included 5 presentations on topic related to future trends and mindful career-building in higher education:
- Dr. Kim Poast, Vice President for Student Success, Colorado Department of Higher Eduction: "What's Next for Colorado colleges and universities..."
- Wendy Winter-Search, Associate Director of Career Services, Colorado School of Mines: "Preparing for What's Next in Your Career"
- Amanda de la Rosa, Director of Equity and Chief of Staff CDHE: "Equity in Colorado Higher Education"
- Becca Clauer, AXA Advisors & Krista Beauchamp, Associate at Goodspeed and Merrill (Attorneys): "Retirement and Estate Planning for Women Higher Education"
- Lauren Jensen, Outreach Coordinator, Colorado School of Mines: "Mindfulness & Wellness"
Re-Connect with Women Leaders from Colorado & Wyoming
Highlighting the Diversity of Expertise in the Region
The Long-Lasting Impact of AMI
The Learning of One Day to Impact the Rest of Your Career